ZA/UM is a video game studio that in 2019 released the award-winning role-playing game Disco Elysium. The studio has offices in London and Brighton in the UK and Porto in Portugal, but our team is spread across a number of countries across Europe and North America. Currently, we are around 90 writers, artists, developers and producers from around the world. Come help us invent the future of computer role-playing!
Your work includes
- Designing and implementing build automation for game projects in a cloud-based infrastructure together with our gameplay programming team
- Designing and implementing deployment automation to all major platform pipelines for new releases and patches together with our publishing and other teams
- Designing and implementing DevOps pipelines for our web-based services together with our publishing and other teams
- Proactively improving our cloud-based DevOps infrastructure to scale to larger and more diverse projects
- An experienced build / DevOps engineer with minimum 5 years in the field, and having worked on at least one released AA or AAA game project
- Comfortable with CI/CD automation systems
- Fluent with Bash scripts and Python
- Interested in forward-looking cloud-based development infrastructures
- A great communicator, both with technical and non-technical personnel, fluent in written and spoken English Professional, considerate, supportive, and a great team player
- A proactive learner and keen on identifying and solving problems
Extra points for
- Experience with CI/CD solutions for web development
- Experience with GCP
- Experience with Jenkins
- Competitive salary
- Excellent career development opportunities
- A positive, supportive work environment
- The chance to work with some of the coolest people in the industry
- Flexible hybrid work model – remotely or from the office, also outside the UK
ZA/UM is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best. The organisation - in providing goods and/or services and/or facilities - is also committed against unlawful discrimination of customers or the public.
How to apply: Please send your CV and motivation letter here.