Important: You must be based in the UK for this role
ZA/UM is a video game studio that in 2019 released the award-winning role-playing game Disco Elysium. The studio relocated to the United Kingdom in 2018 and has offices in London, Brighton and Porto. Currently, the team is composed of around 60 writers, artists, developers and producers from around the world.
You are an experienced producer who has taken ownership of technical roadmaps in the creation of complex projects. You have managed cross-functional teams. You understand the requirements and standards by which programming and tech art teams operate. You make decisions based on data. You are a proactive problem solver who is respectful and approachable. You are passionate about making and playing games.
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Support from more experienced colleagues.
- An environment where your experience is valued and your opinion is listened to.
- The chance to work with some of the best people in the video game industry.
- Flexible hybrid work model - the ability to work remotely or from the office, with occasional required in person meetings.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Building and maintaining the technical roadmap.
- Facilitating communication throughout the project.
- Managing development resources.
- Working with project teams to understand their technical challenges and ensure clear visibility across the board.
- Driving and coordinating development efforts.
- Managing product scope via the backlog.
- Helping develop our shared production processes to increase efficiency and quality.
- Mentoring new and existing production team members.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of proven experience in a production role where you’ve supported programming and tech art teams in the creation and delivery of complex projects.
- Proficient in project management methodologies to plan and coordinate.
- Working knowledge of game engines and pipelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expertise in common production methodologies (Agile, Waterfall) and software (Shotgrid, Confluence, Jira, Excel or equivalent.)
- Comfortable and accomplished at working with remote teams.
NICE TO HAVE
- Programming experience.
- Art outsource coordination experience
- Computer Science degree.
- Administration or scripting experience in production software.
Please send your CV, and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
ZA/UM is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best. The organisation - in providing goods and/or services and/or facilities - is also committed against unlawful discrimination of customers or the public.